The Heru app automatically updates in the background; however there is a certain process to be followed to allow it to do so successfully.
When there's a new software update released, we will send out release notes to ensure successful updating! Here is the process on how to update your Heru app:
1. Turn on your device and connect to wi-fi.
2. Click the battery icon in the top right (under the date and time) and select "Reboot."
3. Once turned back on, confirm the "Internet Connected" popup is shown.
4. Leave the device to update for about 20 minutes or so.
5. Once done, follow the reboot process one more time, and you're done!
If you don't use your device regularly, we recommend turning on your Magic Leap every Monday in the morning or towards the end of the day, for about an hour or so, so it can download and install the latest updates automatically.
If you have any questions regarding the update, call 844-733-4378 or use the live chat feature on seeheru.com and one of our technicians will be happy to help!